Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is what our church looked like this morning. After a full long weekend of training sessions we concluded with a new idea of church. Each person was responsible for bringing something to edify the body. It may be a verse, a song, a prayer even a word of encouragement. It was a beautiful experience. My contribution was Philippians 4:19
"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus". The riches I was thankful for this morning were the people God has put in our lives during this process. The financial supporters, prayer warriors and spiritual leaders. Not in this picture? That's okay you are in the process with us and I am thankful for you too. For His Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like my kind of church :) -Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give God the praise, for your great weekend. I pray he will continue to bless you all. Love ya dad:)

    ReplyDelete