Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Sunday, February 6, 2011


So tonight we hosted our second "Last Superbowl in the US". It's the second because in my rush to put God's plan on my timeline I forgot who was really in charge. Man I have got to stop doing that! Oh well it was a terrific night of fun and terrific food with our Belgium Family. This year we are one family short as the Goens are in Brussels. But we were up one baby as Cassi and Bryan brought home baby Jackson. What a great thing to celebrate the end of the football season with people we love!

God continues to shine. We strive to let Him shine through us. Learning patience is a long process but I like that it makes me depend on God in my vulnerability. He is always faithful, always hears my prayers. Now that doesn't mean He answers them the way I want, but that's okay because I know He sees everything I can't.

Another year, another SuperBowl. Glad the Packers won and Chico,CA has a hometown hero quarterback to celebrate tonight. Hoping that next year finds us celebrating this great American tradition with our new Belgian neighbors. Here's to the things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment