Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

On the most thankful day of the year i am reflecting, as most people are, on the many things I have to be thankful for. Besides the obvious health, job, home, family and friends, there is something that I am eternally grateful for. I know my Savior. My Creator. My God. This being, the Great I AM, I know Him. Tonight rather than be filled with thanks I am struck by a grief that I do not treat Him like the King He is. I choose when I will talk to, and spend time with Him. What amazing closeness am I missing out on because I am not available? In my thankfulness I am committing myself to be open, humbled and just ready for a deeper relationship with the God who created, loved and saved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment