Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We Are Belgium Bound!
Rob received word this morning from the Belgian Consulate that his professional card has been approved! We are officially going to Brussels! God is faithful, His timing is perfect and we are celebrating today for this huge step in our journey to follow Him. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and financial support. We would not be going with out the encouragement and love of our team! Join us in praying for His glory and His name to be made famous in all the earth.
Much Love!
the Laws

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I'm, of course, a little sad for myself. It's hard enough having you on the other side of the country but the thought of you being half way around the world is a little sad! But that is just me being selfish! I knew this day would come and I couldnt be more happy for all of you. I love you all very much and am so proud of all the hard work and dedication you have put into this endevor. Can't wait to see all the pictures of the Laws in Brussels together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I'm SO excited and envious! You are going to have amazing experiences your children will never forget. I'm so proud of you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete