Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

This morning we had the honor of visiting the LifePoint Stewarts Creek campus to be commissioned there. What a blessing to visit this campus and be prayed over and sent out. I am amazed at the ways God continues to encourage and guide us. In his message about Fear of Rejection, Kris Dolberry reminded us of the people rejected by society but accepted by Jesus, Zacchaeus(my favorite little short man) was found in a tree. Another story that God continues to bring to me is the story of feeding the 5,000. As Kris prayed over us he asked God to use our fish and loaves. A small detail to anyone else but a huge reminder to me of God's faithfulness and provision. His love is amazing, it never fails and it never gives up!

"Pray that I will be given the message to speak and that I may FEARLESSLY explain the mystery about the good news" Ephesians 6:19 cev

"There is NO FEAR in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment and whoever fears has not been perfected in love" 1 John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment