Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday 11/15/10

Exodus 1,2,3

3:10 "Come I will send you to Pharoah that you may bring my people, the children of Israel out of Egypt. But Moses said to God,'Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the children of Israel out of Egypt?'

Who Am I? A brave question to ask your maker when asked to do a job for him. Really Moses should be asking Who are YOU? And he should ask it quietly (even though God knows his thoughts) because that is the million dollar question. Who are you, God? When pondering this fact, the realization that He indeed is the Creator, the Savior and the Reigning King of it all. Trusting Him and who He is (The I Am) takes all the pressure off of Moses and me.

Thank you for holding me together, for knowing and loving me. For saving me.

I praise you, I praise you. You alone are God.

Please forgive my pride, jealousy and doubt.

Give me your Spirit to guide and convict me.

Live out your will in me to being glory to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment