Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday November 28,2010

2 Corinthians 5:21
"For our sake he (God) made him (Jesus) to be sin who knew no sin, so that we might become the righteousness of God"

What else do we need to be thankful? He became the dirtiest,ugliest part of us (the part we can't even bear to look at). He who is perfect, blameless took on that so that we can be made right with God. Thankful doesn't seem to begin to describe what we should be. Crushed, broken, undone these are words that come to my mind. Holy God you did this so that I may know you, be in relationship with you. How does He deserve any less than all my worship, all the prise I have in me belongs to Him alone.
Jesus thank you for dying. Father thank you for your sacrifice. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of Your Story. I praise you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment