Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Remembering Steve Jobs

There is no doubt that Steve Jobs changed the world. The many technological things that were birthed out of his creative mind are astounding. ASTOUNDING! I can't help but be very sad today when I think about his death. Steve was a Buddhist.

There is also no doubt that I do not have the technological mind of a genius. I will probably never create anything that will later be used by millions of people around the world. I do however have the best news ever. I can and will share this news with anyone who will ask and listen. What's the news? Jesus Christ, the Son of God came to earth, lived a perfect life, died on a cross (for mine and your sins) and rose again. With belief in Him, I AND you can live forever with God. WOW!

So I am making it my goal to make this known. I don't care if I am remembered for the things I have created but I want to be remembered in eternity for the people I brought the good news to. Now that is a legacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment