Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

This is Katie. She is my friend, my co-worker and truly one of my greatest encouragers. You know that friend that can just see you need a hug, a silly word, a cry. Yep that's Katie. She has taught me a lot about giving generously of yourself to make other peoples lives a little nicer. She has been a great friend to me. She will be a hard person to say goodbye to when the time for the BIG move comes. But I will take a little of Katie with me. The spirit of kindness, putting others first and giving of myself without expecting something in return. What a great thing to carry with me as we head to a place with not a lot of Jesus. He indeed showed us how to give without expecting in return, to love when not being loved back. I do love the example of giving our all for a God who gave His all for us.
Thank you God for Katie, for the example she has been to me.
Thank you Katie for being you, you are the very image of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment