Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Monday, June 21, 2010

June 21 Happy First Day of Summer!

I can't say that I'm thrilled about the near hundred degree temperature or the humidity we endure in the South. I can say I love summer time. The fireflies, days in the pool, salads and fruit for any meal, s'mores,kids finding bugs and treasures in the yard, and did I mention the pool?! Yes ours is finally clear, it's a beautiful thing. I love to float around on my pink mat listening to Way FM and daydream. Mostly I think about chores that I put off or hey that cloud looks like a....anyway it's great to have a chance to just peacefully reflect on simple things, Like how much I love my family and how much more God loves us. Yeah summer's pretty great and I'm happy to see it come around again. Happy Summer, make this your best one yet! Oh and if your free sometime come by and float a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment