Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7 - I don't know how many days to go!
Wow, I thought summer vacation would bring calm. I was wrong. The house is as ready to be on the market as I can seem to get it. The advice of the stager was good and the things I did have made a big difference. I am happy with the results. Now we wait for the buyer that God has planned to buy it. :)

Yesterday LifePoint Church commissioned Team Bangkok. What an amazing experience! As we lifted them up in prayer it occurred to me that Team Belgium will be up there soon. I am so excited about that! God continues to grow my love and passion for people who are lost. I am so thrilled to see the change in me, it feels so good to focus on Him!

We continue to trust Him for the financial load which is huge and continue to see Him moving in the hearts of very generous people who give to support us in following God's will. When you trust and know that God's in control it's really something cool to see how He does it!

Happy Monday, spread a little love today.

No comments:

Post a Comment