Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

How amazing is God?! I had to stop and take a minute to remind myself of the many ways God is working in my life. VBS is coming up in a couple of weeks and I am so excited that Rob just happened to take the week off AND decided to be a crew leader! I am so excited that he will get to share in the fun and excitement of kids lives being changed forever! The house is officially ready to be shown, whew! It has been a lot of work to get every little thing done but I am thrilled with the end result. now to wait and see who God has planned to be the next owner of 208 Lexington Drive. The visit with mom this past week was wonderful, I love spending time with her and the kids enjoy her being here too. We even got to spend an afternoon together at Old Time Pottery.

This morning I was reading Luke Chapter 19:11-27. The parable of the Ten Minas. I am reminded that God has entrusted each of us with talents and we are called to use those for His glory and kingdom in order to advance His cause. Praying for guidance today in how to best serve Him. Thankful for the strengths He's given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment