Luke 19:10

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The things I will miss. There aren't a lot of "things" that are hard to let go. I'm amazed at the stuff I've already thrown away, donated and sent to other homes. My hydrangea will be missed. I hope and pray that whoever buys this house will find her as beautiful as I do. The huge oak tree in the front yard that provides a home to a family of squirrels, many birds and gives shade to almost the entire front yard. I will miss. What makes this less painful is the knowledge that God created me, He knows I love these things. I trust that where He leads me there will be new things to love. After all He created everything so I imagine He's got some things up His sleeve that I haven't even dreamed of yet!

1 comment:

  1. I love your perspective & honesty, Cynthi! You inspire & encourage with your beautiful words & imagery of God in your life.

    I was always amazed that wherever I lived there was a pine tree in my midst. It was like God was telling me He knew the importance of that tree in my early years & no matter where I went, I could have a piece of Paradise with me :)

    ReplyDelete